Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Insanity????



Literally, I'm insane. I started the program, Insanity. It's an intense cardio workout that I was hoping would put my butt into shape. It's been a whole MONTH and I haven't lost a pound. On top of that, I've been dieting for TWO whole months, and nothing.

I'm discouraged to say the least. I did some research, and talked to a few people. According to my trainer/nutritionist my body is in starvation mode. I'm eating 1600 calories a day, and I should be eating about 2200. Awesome.

I decided to make a change. My eating is on par (minus the Sprinkles cupcake this weekend) so I'm confident in that. I have a heart rate monitor, so I'm hopping on the treadmill for 60 minutes a day, plus doing a leg sculpting Pilates DVD. I keep my heart rate at about 137 (optimal for my fat burning) not at 180 which it was on Insanity.

I'm hoping these changes will help me and my body shed weight. And fast. I have a vegas trip planned with my girls in a month, and I want to feel good about myself.

Until next time...

Mrs. Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment