Thursday, October 7, 2010

Latest and Greatest...

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. It doesn't mean my weight loss goals have gone to the wayside. They've actually been ramped up...

As I mentioned in another post Lose 25 Pounds by January 1st, I'm committed to getting this weight off. For so long, I've been making excuses. I'm tired of it and ready for a change.

The whole two week vacation was a wash in my mind...but it actually helped! With ALL OF THE WALKING we did, I actually lost 2 pounds! I'm sure my diet of bread, cheese, wine and beer wouldn't do so well here, but somehow I came out on top.

It was Mr. Awesome's birthday yesterday, and I used my Flex POINTS for dinner, and didn't have any cake. This was especially difficult because it's probably the best cake on the planet. Monday and Tuesday I was actually below my POINTS allowance and today I've eaten SUPER healthy also. (Non-Fat Greek yogurt with peaches, Coffee with non-fat milk, home-made turkey wrap, grapes and tons of water)

It makes me feel good to eat well. I can see some changes in my stomach (the first place I gain and lose) so that is encouraging. I'm fighting a cold so I don't want to over-exert myself with exercise so I will do a Pilates video later tonight.

I'm taking control and documenting all of my POINTS. I weigh in tomorrow, and I know it will be good. Even if I don't have a huge loss tomorrow, I know that I am making healthy choices and changes. 

And that? Can't be measured on a scale.



p.s. I kinda want this scale. So cute!

1 comment: